Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 9th Coastal Obs

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Working for a public works department, I'm hearing some crazy sh*t over the radio today.  

...People refusing to move their vehicles so that the plows can get through, a guy who just decided to shovel the middle of a busy street, and the latest, a guy snowboarding down the street ...Plow driver, "That guy looks to be cutting through about 14" of fresh powder".
lol.

10 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I'm on N AND. Line , the question is does this reposition itself over us , or is it SE

The band is right over us and just NW. What line are you on? Is it snowing heavy there too yet? I think it probably broadens kind of like it's doing now as it meets up with the precip feeding into it from the south. Hires models showing decent reflectivity over us until about 5pm. 

49 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

only weenies like us would do that!!

Made it back to Chelmsford from Exit 7 on Route 3 in Nashua.  Only saw 1 car off the road that had slid into the median near the MA state line.  Traffic is generally moving 40-45 mph except near the plow convoys.  They go about 30.  We seem to have dragged the death band south with us :)

Archived