Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 9th Coastal Obs

TalcottWx

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I'm on N AND. Line , the question is does this reposition itself over us , or is it SE

It looks like to me the NW band has widened but also weakened in NH, looks like in Central mass it has gotten stronger.

That's what I was saying earlier about skipping over us.  As it comes south it weakens, but strengthens farther south of us.  I think thats what we are beginning to see.  Which is why I think 10" is reaching for us.  I think 6-8" is where we will end up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Yukon Cornelius said:

Up to 1' now in Barre and still heavy dumpage

Wow, only 6-7" here.  You were riding in that intense band that stretched from SW Ct through Springfield and Keene. 

I've had hours of +SN so no complaints since this area was never a jack zone.    Poor snow growth also kept totals down a bit here as I mentioned earlier, fairly dense snow. 

Thank God I didn't come home.  The SAME situation of most storms for the past 5 years from the Blizzard of 2013 on is happening again.  The death band stays the Longest from the middle of CT through Worcester to SENH into Maine, and the other good stuff sacks SE Mass., while us in the middle get crumbs.  

Moreover the Death Band SHOULD be at the yellow line now, but has Pivoted over Worcester's head.  Will deserves it so I'm happy.  

There are strangely though THE MOST LIGHTNING reports I've ever heard AND THE MOST THUNDER reports I've ever heard... EVER, and they are coming from that very screw job region - Rhode Island.  

image.jpeg

Archived