Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 9th Coastal Obs

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CoastalWx said:

That band is slowly propagating east. Basically I think you'll see the dryslot slowly pinch off, but it might be painful for a couple of hours near 495-128 area north of I-90. The CCB in SE MA should also try and pivot up...but there may be that stubborn subby zone in there. 

That band over the valley pivots east too right?

2 minutes ago, MarkO said:

Trust me, if you were under it you'd understand. Painful. 

Wife looking at me with confusion. "I thought you said it was going to be bad"?

I told my wife the exact same thing. She went to work anyway she just called saying what storm lol? 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That band is slowly propagating east. Basically I think you'll see the dryslot slowly pinch off, but it might be painful for a couple of hours near 495-128 area north of I-90. The CCB in SE MA should also try and pivot up...but there may be that stubborn subby zone in there. 

There will...its been clear as day.

I was thinking that when you were telling me that I'd get deformed and cf enhancement last night, but guidance kept ticking west, so I can see why you though that.

I think this steady ramp up is the precursor.  I'm at around 3.5 now and probably 1/hour.  And as I write the flakes get better.

Really ramping up in Randolph about a mile south of 128. Temp down to 29, better flakes, visibility way down. Wind has been roaring at times all mornibg.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

There will...its been clear as day.

I was thinking that when you were telling me that I'd get deformed and cf enhancement last night, but guidance kept ticking west, so I can see why you though that.

Well not CF, but you were close to that Def band in the aftn. 

Archived