joxey
Feb 9th Coastal Obs

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You guys are looking great out there. Your time is coming. Nude it up

I like Jerry's area later and ESP S of him.

I just think there is a legit shot Merrimac valley does the 7-10 split between deform to north and CCB to South and wind up with 6"

KEV How much do you have as of now?

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I like Jerry's area later and ESP S of him.

I just think there is a legit shot Merrimac valley does the 7-10 split between deform to north and CCB to South and wind up with 6"

I agree with you.  This as this point is an epic dryslot.

Sure the band will eventually come through, but it will probably move through too quick to give us anything above say 10".  I suspect we will end up with around 6-8" when all is said and done.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I agree with you.  This as this point is an epic dryslot.

Sure the band will eventually come through, but it will probably move through too quick to give us anything above say 10".  I suspect we will end up with around 6-8" when all is said and done.

its really dried out last 30 mins with that death band strengthening to the North of Merrimack valley. 

The CCB will at least save BOS South later. 

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Getting pelted pretty good in Danbury and have been since I woke up at 7 AM.  Walked around campus and its incredible out.  Winds starting to crank too...no thundersnow yet though 

yup. all thunder is e of us but approaching 9" we are crushed. hoping to double this as the banding pivots overhead. 

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

We got bumped to 8-12", This stuff is Kuchera ratio

Nice.  No bump here, they kept us at 8-12".  SNowing nicely now finally.  Really nice flakes.

5 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

So many thundersnow reports on twitter. It's not even possible to keep up with the locations. 

More thunder from this than in a typical SNE severe season.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Mitch has 12.5 in Lenox, Ma

Righteous!

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

yup. all thunder is e of us but approaching 9" we are crushed. hoping to double this as the banding pivots overhead. 

A little over 9" here too...I did here a rumble o thunder, is was southeast of here, but loud enough that the wife heard it from inside.

Archived