Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 11 Clipper Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bostonseminole said:

i'm not sure if it will be 4-6.. I think < 3" but maybe we get lucky at least for my area.

Yeah.....such small events, the difference between 2" or 4" really isn't that much when you think about it...in a big storm if you get 22" vs 24"....you wouldn't notice the difference. Oh well, lets up hope it over performs - I like these little refresher events.  Mood snow. 

20 minutes ago, PeabodyFlood said:

I'm enthused. 

I'm not that enthused, looking at things closer for MBY

This looks better for W MA and ESP W and Central CT and then again from PSM NH NE along maine coast. (sort of a preview for monday?)

I'm seeing a bit less for ORH-to SE mass and NE (until you hit PSM/NH) probably more like dusting to an inch

Looks like 2 or spot 3 or so out in WMA /CT then Tomm A.M looks to be trending away from NE mass getting in on some steady snows and that trending more so into Portsmouth to Portland Corridor

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I'm not that enthused, looking at things closer

This looks better for W MA and ESP W and Central CT

I'm seeing a bit less for ORH-to SE mass and NE (until you hit PSM/NH) probably more like dusting to an inch

Looks like 2 or spot 3 or so out in WMA /CT then Tomm A.M looks to be trending away from NE mass getting in on some steady snows and that trending more so into Portsmouth to Portland Corridor

Well, by enthused I mean I prefer snow in the air and fresh coverage, even if minor, to no snow. 

Archived