• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Please post your observations, and other data for the Coastal Crusher Feb 9th 2017 here - Thanks!

WeatherFox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RU848789 said:

As of 11 am, we're up to 6" and it looks like maybe one more inch to go, at most...

Backbuilding over Middlesex/Union Counties!  20+ DBZ echoes and moderate snow started ~15 min ago and looks like it could last another 30 min - could get one last inch out of this...

2 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

Backbuilding over Middlesex/Union Counties!  20+ DBZ echoes and moderate snow started ~15 min ago and looks like it could last another 30 min - could get one last inch out of this...

I am under it now; just told everyone it was over, get dressed Iam not cleaning myself I am getting too old and suffered dual pulmonary embolisms last summer. Listened to the kids groan, and then it started snowing again....and geez dad we should wait til it stops....good grief. Why is it I always move faster than teens and I am 54? Same at work, walking a kid to guidance and he is 14 and I have to keep turning around because he is moving too slow....and mind you they are just getting up....

2 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

As others have mentioned, it's not as impressive as it looks. Good echoes over me, yet it's very light snow. I think 6.5" will about do it here. The Euro was way too high with amounts yesterday. NAM and RGEM did much better. 

No but considering we were all but done, I wasn't expecting it. it was coming at a decent clip for a bit, back to light now.

Archived