• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Please post your observations, and other data for the Coastal Crusher Feb 9th 2017 here - Thanks!

WeatherFox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, danstorm said:

Yep I probably finish with 8 or 8.5 (haven't measured in a while) - low end of range but still fun.

Anyone under that band in SW CT? Looks like mega dump age - they will be a mini jack 

Ya really dumping again after a lull! At 10" curious to see what I can get from this band.

3 minutes ago, danstorm said:

Yep I probably finish with 8 or 8.5 (haven't measured in a while) - low end of range but still fun.

Anyone under that band in SW CT? Looks like mega dump age - they will be a mini jack 

Don't have any measurements here in Greenwich at my work. But its been pretty intense since about 9. Its gotten significantly lighter out, but I feel like visibility hasn't improved all that much. It will be interesting to see what I've got at home later.

11 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

About the same here Unc, not a bad storm at all given the winter, or anytime, but a bit of a letdown when you're expecting 8-12, which many in this subforum did get. We must have just under 7 across the river, I'll leave it to RU or Rtd to measure....

I wasn't expecting 12"...maybe 8"...

Huge area of subsidence developing now over NE NJ between the death bands, one parked over Morristown and the other close to Queens. The mesoscale models really nailed where the higher totals would be thanks to the strongest banding, with a bit of a snowhole for NE NJ and NYC.

1 minute ago, NJwx85 said:

Huge area of subsidence developing now over NE NJ between the death bands, one parked over Morristown and the other close to Queens. The mesoscale models really nailed where the higher totals would be thanks to the strongest banding, with a bit of a snowhole for NE NJ and NYC.

The band over Morris is starting to expand a bit but hasn't moved much, it's just varied in intensity

Archived