• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Please post your observations, and other data for the Coastal Crusher Feb 9th 2017 here - Thanks!

WeatherFox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danstorm said:

Heaviest of the day here - band has stalled overhead and seems to be back building some - this is the pivot that will bring much of NNJ to 10... We already have 7.5

Yeah, can definitely see it pivoting on radar now, and the back edge slowing down. It's still hauling but I'm still hopeful I make it over 12".

7 minutes ago, danstorm said:

Heaviest of the day here - band has stalled overhead and seems to be back building some - this is the pivot that will bring much of NNJ to 10... We already have 7.5

Do you think the "pivot" will extend as far SW as the Edison area in Middlesex?  I'm not skilled in judging such things.  We're closing in on 6", but was thinking we might not get beyond 6 or 6.5".  Thanks...

2 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

Do you think the "pivot" will extend as far SW as the Edison area in Middlesex?  I'm not skilled in judging such things.  We're closing in on 6", but was thinking we might not get beyond 6 or 6.5".  Thanks...

Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed, but not too much...

2 minutes ago, RU848789 said:

Looks like one last band setting up that should move East before ending. I think the pivot has already occurred which is why the snow didn't shut off an hour ago

1 minute ago, RU848789 said:

Somewhat - how hard is it now there? Think you end with 7-8

Archived