• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Please post your observations, and other data for the Coastal Crusher Feb 9th 2017 here - Thanks!

WeatherFox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rtd208 said:

Easily 2" an hour rates here right now, with low visibility.

I took a gander at the Rutgers radar and it shows some pretty good stuff for us, I don't know how to post it here, but some of the other images I've seen here looked like a lot of NJ wasn't getting much but that's not true, it seems to be snowing all through Central NJ, but not quite the intensity of other areas. We seem to be doing ok right now in our region.

You can already start to see the pivot happening on the radar out in eastern PA. The back edge should slow down some as it continues east and the low bombs. Models have some lighter hangback snow from the City on east this afternoon, so there could be an extra inch or two in that time. This is going to be a monster-too bad it couldn't slow down a little. 

And with yellow echos overhead currently-WOW it's coming down. 

1 minute ago, jm1220 said:

You can already start to see the pivot happening on the radar out in eastern PA. The back edge should slow down some as it continues east and the low bombs. Models have some lighter hangback snow from the City on east this afternoon, so there could be an extra inch or two in that time. This is going to be a monster-too bad it couldn't slow down a little. 

If it were slower, legit HECS...still going to be a great one. Thinking at least 10" at this point.

5 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Yup, yellows just moved over me. Heavy snow falling now. Visibility just dropped by half, snow blowing horizontally.

Archived