Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8-9th Storm discussion

SnowLover22

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, hazwoper said:

850s will crash as storm explodes.  I am not worried.  10", 8" or 6" it doesn't really matter to me.  The big story has always been the short duration intense snowfall.  I am telling you the panic in this thread is laughable.

28 minutes ago, snowwors2 said:

....Spending most of my evening elsewhere reading some terrific analysis but stepped in here for a bit and WOW...some of tonight's "model downer" posters are worse than the "radar hallucinating" group...let's let it all play out folks, PLEASE!!!

Thank you Haz...

echoed my thoughts...

and it continues, jees!!!!

7 minutes ago, RedSky said:

UKMET approx .20" on the PA side, HRRR down another .10"

Found a map.....

see it still has me at 20mm le or 8" if all snow at 10:1 and we should do better with kuchera so I'm sticking with my aggressive 8-12" from Tuesday call but telling my best friends to count on 6"!!

1 minute ago, The Iceman said:

I knew better than to follow this thread tonight. really embarrassing by some posters... everything still looks good for 6-10 philly and North with heavy snows for a good 3-4 hours. you'd think this storm went from 1-2 inches and mostly rain by some of the panic posts in here...

Maybe grass (which I really don't care) but not streets/hard surfaces, about half. Barely starting to stick to the streets at PSU currently.

Archived