Newest Member
    joxey
February 9th Coastal Storm Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Ray isn't happy unless he is the jack or near-jack. Eveyrone has their thing, and his is the jackpot...he'd be absolutely ecstatic if he got 13" and surrounding areas got 10", but if he got 13" while nearby got 16"....bummer.

I'd like to get in some good banding for a time and see it really rip. Ending totals don't matter as much to me as getting the goods for some period of time.

Guys I'll be brief......bought tickets to Sharks @ Bruins back in October and it figures that the storm of the season is fuking with that plan.....anyway I booked a hotel next to TD and drove up already so I'm chillin having some drinks, watching the Dubs, waiting for room service, and watching the sky.....anyway......I looked at the 0z GFS and this thing looks like its slowing down a bit and may impact my departure from Boston after the game......thoughts?  I have a 100 mile drive back to West Hartford after the game......

Also if any weenie close enough would like to go the game I have an extra ticket since the wife bailed - $50.....PM me....I won't post about this again.....love the look of this storm

1 minute ago, ice1972 said:

Guys I'll be brief......bought tickets to Sharks @ Bruins back in October and it figures that the storm of the season is fuking with that plan.....anyway I booked a hotel next to TD and drove up already so I'm chillin having some drinks, watching the Dubs, waiting for room service, and watching the sky.....anyway......I looked at the 0z GFS and this thing looks like its slowing down a bit and may impact my departure from Boston after the game......thoughts?  I have a 100 mile drive back to West Hartford after the game......

Also if any weenie close enough would like to go the game I have an extra ticket since the wife bailed.....PM me....I won't post about this again.....love the look of this storm

the tame drunk Iceman tonight? stay another night homie...possible?

1 minute ago, ice1972 said:

Also if any weenie close enough would like to go the game I have an extra ticket since the wife bailed.....PM me....I won't post about this again.....love the look of this storm

Hopefully somebody bites and gives you a couch to crash on the next night!

Archived