Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
WxUSAF

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only speak for myself, so nobody take offense, but I'll just be damned if I'm ever going to record a trace.  I know some do it so they can look back and see days that had some snow, but, again, just for me, these little cold, windy, flurry days just make this winter that much worse.

Can't wait for those 60's.

24 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I only speak for myself, so nobody take offense, but I'll just be damned if I'm ever going to record a trace.  I know some do it so they can look back and see days that had some snow, but, again, just for me, these little cold, windy, flurry days just make this winter that much worse.

I'm with you. A trace means absolutely nothing to me. Anything less than 1" means very little. Haven't cracked 1" with an event this year. I'm under 2" on the year. The recent years of the rockville deathbandjackpot have come full circle to deliver a snow anus. 

29 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Flurries make any day better IMO.

Normally I don't keep track of the T's, but its about all I have this year.

1 hour ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I record Ts for CoCoRahs, but not for my personal snow records.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived