Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
WxUSAF

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

Prly not...Mt Holly is awful when it comes to Cecil County forecasts. Its almost like a forgotten county...Its should be included in Sterling no doubt.

Cool thanks! It would help if we got more reports from that county. 

6 minutes ago, MGorse said:

Cool thanks! It would help if we got more reports from that county. 

Awful may have been the wrong word. But they are a forgotten county. I understand the point about reports. But, like I said IMO it should be apart of Sterling. Its west of the bay and usually represents the weather in Baltimore more so than Philly.

1 minute ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

Awful may have been the wrong word. But they are a forgotten county. I understand the point about reports. But, like I said IMO it should be apart of Sterling. Its west of the bay and usually represents the weather in Baltimore more so than Philly.

I think you meant to use the word awful. We do not forget them, but many times we have no idea what is happening there. Sterling can have those counties but that is not my call. 

1 minute ago, high risk said:

winds roaring here in southern Howard County, away from best part of line.   saw lightning to my WSW

No chance the lightning was actually a transformer arcing?  RT Lightning map does not show any strikes in the DELMARVA for quite some time. 

Steady wind picking up here in Vienna.  The line is just to our NW, or at least what is left of it.  The precip field had dried up significantly in the last 30 mins. 

Just now, RDM said:

No chance the lightning was actually a transformer arcing?  RT Lightning map does not show any strikes in the DELMARVA for quite some time. 

Steady wind picking up here in Vienna.  The line is just to our NW, or at least what is left of it.  The precip field had dried up significantly in the last 30 mins. 

I wasn't sure at first, but the radar map at marylandwx.com does show one recent flash in Montgomery County, right in the direction I was looking.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived