Welcome to American Weather
Eskimo Joe

February banter thread

1,542 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Lol at the severe thread. The poster stating that today is meh then tells people to stop posting about the midwest when he's called out for being wrong.

We're in an interesting transitional period. Snow = Prozac for the sub. No snow = manic bipolar schizophrenia with a side order of paranoid delusions 

1 hour ago, snowfan said:

Lol at the severe thread. The poster stating that today is meh then tells people to stop posting about the midwest when he's called out for being wrong.

Its okay... fatalities are reported and I-55 pics are like holy sh*t... but its  meh

this thread has made the winter far more enjoyable around here. The collective variety of humor in here has been on point all season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now what the hell is going on with scot mcloughlan and the redskins? Seems that the redskins off-season is going about as well as our winter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Dude is hitting the sauce again is the common consensus 

It's what ownership would want you to believe. Do you trust Snyder? Deadspin with compelling argument that he is being Zorn'd because Snyder wants him gone but doesn't want to pay him the remainder of his contract.

3 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

It's what ownership would want you to believe. Do you trust Snyder? Deadspin with compelling argument that he is being Zorn'd because Snyder wants him gone but doesn't want to pay him the remainder of his contract.

if you believe other reports its all Bruce Allen's doing.  He wants to be the one who gets any credit for the team doing well.  Not Scot