Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February banter thread

Eskimo Joe

32 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

Minneapolis gets a bunch of record highs and they are rewarded with a big snowstorm.  We get similar and are rewarded with a kind of chilly, breezy Sunday with highs in the 40s.

Chicago gets a bunch of record highs and they are rewarded with a rainstorm followed by flurries. I guess we're not alone...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gymengineer said:

Are you tempted to go? I actually looked at flights and hotels today. 

Wife would kill me if I left her home with the 2 year old while going to chase a snowstorm.  And I'm not taking little miss crazypants on a plane voluntarily.

1 hour ago, Fozz said:

Chicago gets a bunch of record highs and they are rewarded with a rainstorm followed by flurries. I guess we're not alone...

Sad part is we could use the rain.

37 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

That second pic is one of the coolest pics I've ever seen.

That's funny, I'm entranced by the first one with the high-rises blocking what is likely very light flow.  Plus, views of Target Field (Twins) and Target Center (Wolves) in the clearing.  The Vikings stadium is off to the left in that pic.

32 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

That's funny, I'm entranced by the first one with the high-rises blocking what is likely very light flow.  Plus, views of Target Field (Twins) and Target Center (Wolves) in the clearing.  The Vikings stadium is off to the left in that pic.

I like the first one better too. It's like a giant ice breaker ship parting the air. 

5 hours ago, gymengineer said:

The warning situation in the Minneapolis area is :wacko:-worthy. They're without any advisory. One county south is WWA and then the next county south is a Blizzard Warning. 

How can you tell it has been a sucky winter in the midatlantic?

When people are complaining that winter weather advisories are not being posted in areas of Minnesota. B)

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived