Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February banter thread

Eskimo Joe

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Roger Smith would have been the last person standing on the Titanic, saying that it would stop taking on water any minute now.

:lmao: cracking up.. like silently shaking in my cube as to not draw attention to myself

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, H2O said:

i know poop floats so its easier to scoop

ha, right. i forget you deal with poop every day. 

9 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Only people who eat high fat crappy diets have floating poop. Those same people love using crowded restrooms with a broken fan to unleash a flushless raft party. I probably hate that more than Canadian bacon but not by much. 

:lol::lol::lol: 

16 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

But you know what's cool about Roger? In addition to his awesome optimism? That he probably won't come in here and melt the place down because I referenced his post in the long range thread here in the banter thread...

not direct enough. 

32 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

But you know what's cool about Roger? In addition to his awesome optimism? That he probably won't come in here and melt the place down because I referenced his post in the long range thread here in the banter thread...

I bet he minds his own business too.  He and I would get along.

23 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

giphy.gif

I also hate mid grade gas. No manufacturer requires 89 and even if they did 87 it totally fine.

It's either 87 for schmo's or 90+ for high compression motors. Mid grade serves no purpose other than jacking people 20 cents a gallon thinking they're being nice to their car. That whopping extra 2 octane goes right out the tailpipe. That's about it. 

Somewhat related to the god awful raft parties, but what I hate most is having to stand in a puddle of somebody else's piss to relieve myeslf because they can't or won't direct their pee accurately into the urinal... And specifically related to the raft parties, whatever happened to the courtesy flush? It's totally underutilized these days.  We need to start a march.

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Speaking of burning the place down...where has tenman been. I'm seriously in need of being told how bad the models are and about some government conspiracy. 

1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:

Speaking of burning the place down...where has tenman been. I'm seriously in need of being told how bad the models are and about some government conspiracy. 

I need more whining about how the platinum RTDs in weather stations are so inaccurate...but mainly at night, in winter, and only in DC.

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived