Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan 31/Feb 1 Clipper

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Radar looks good for TBlizz. What's the crying for?

Dude mehs every event....remember when he meh'd his way to 16" back in early January...."GFS looks like garbage", "euro looks like garbage".

Anyways, yeah, I think things look pretty good for RI/SE MA...and then we'll see how the overnight develops further north. May or may not pan out up in NE MA.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Dude mehs every event....remember when he meh'd his way to 16" back in early January...."GFS looks like garbage", "euro looks like garbage".

Anyways, yeah, I think things look pretty good for RI/SE MA...and then we'll see how the overnight develops further north. May or may not pan out up in NE MA.

Queens gonna Queen. I was hoping the initial stuff would have a little more power north of I-90 (although best did seem south), but we'll see about overnight. 

8 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

With crappy snow growth I got a quick 1/4 inch, now nice dendrites. I am glad early dismissals happened.  Roads are a complete skating rink across all interstates. As I often said it's not the big storms that cause the biggest road issues, it is 10 degrees mornings with a quick burst that is melted by tires but quickly refreezes due to road temps.  I wouldn't be surprised at 3 to 4 inch amounts from EMA to NCT to the Berks

..radar looks good..Just nice, solid light to bursts of moderate thru the evening. Seems like some people were thinking heavy snow all day or something 3-4" inch amounts will be common C CT north to pike

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Queens gonna Queen. I was hoping the initial stuff would have a little more power north of I-90 (although best did seem south), but we'll see about overnight. 

Hey, for an event that many were calling C-1" a few days ago, I'll take 2-3...and someone will probably get lucky with 4"+ spots.

I just don't get the constant b**ching, but maybe I'm just not a pessimistic person by nature. I'll lay off the whiners for a bit and let them have it.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

No you're right...the whining has been pretty bad.  

Yes well over an inch here, and snowing Moderate to heavy at the moment.  Impressive here so far.

Yeah dude, I'm pretty pleased with the way this is playing out so far. Sure beats the dusting that it looked like a few days ago. 

41 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Hey, for an event that many were calling C-1" a few days ago, I'll take 2-3...and someone will probably get lucky with 4"+ spots.

I just don't get the constant b**ching, but maybe I'm just not a pessimistic person by nature. I'll lay off the whiners for a bit and let them have it.

Yeah the 1-4" daily snows are nice wintry appeals.  I know some rag constantly on the light events but you'll find plenty of posters stoked over this today and tomorrow I bet.  

Archived