Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mayhem IV!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall upper air pattern on the Euro looks promising.  Hopefully the Tippy 582dm 500 mb isoline heads down to Cuba, flow slows a bit, subtropical jet gets kinky, PNA gets jacked up a bit and bam!  A little plastic surgery cosmetic work and the Euro would snow.  Interested to see ensembles.

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yup... ride the Euro.... NAM is tossed.

Whole thing is meh

I mean, if an inch or two does if for you, then more power to you....to each their own.

But I'm not sure why others get criticized for looking beyond that-

These novelty deals are cute until about Christmas, but its almost valentines day..

9 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I mean, if an inch or two does if for you, then more power to you....to each their own.

But I'm not sure why others get criticized for looking beyond that-

These novelty deals are cute until about Christmas, but its almost valentines day..

Based on the "score" I just had a the store, it's almost Easter.

For now, I'm enjoying the 3" of glacier.

31.2*

jb.jpg

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I'm curious as to who the QPF queens are.

Those who said the euro looked like garbage. I didn't think it was that bad. It had the shortwave with a little kink going just south of us. It only looked pretty cruddy on the surface qpf maps. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Those who said the euro looked like garbage. I didn't think it was that bad. It had the shortwave with a little kink going just south of us. It only looked pretty cruddy on the surface qpf maps. 

I'm highly speptical of this being anything more than a light system.  C-2"

The Shortwave going S of us is just one piece.  Is it amplifying or deamplifying? How about the MLs?  Are those S of us too or are they N of the area. Airmass will be relatively dry so we may waste a bunch of modeled QPF saturating the column. The NAM looks like it's on the robust end of guidance right now.

Archived