Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mayhem IV!

Typhoon Tip

8 minutes ago, Yankees29 said:

From DT's Fbook page

ALERT !! 12z FRI (Midday) EUROPEAN Model goes WOOOF !!! UPDATE ON FEB 16 POSSIBLE MAJOR WINTER STORM FOR THE EAST COAST 

Stop with that guy. Hes an overrated euro humper and an awfully disrespectful human being who deserves to rot in basement miserably punching away on his keyboard. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It deff was the case back in the day. I still think it does have a progressive bias so last several winters which has been in a mostly progressive flow, it can score coops. Havent really seen it perform in blocky patterns lately cuz we havent had them lol. So Im interested to see the battle that ensues between it vs euro with this is. Theres no excuses here, textbook upper air charts....either euro does what it does best and sh*ts on the gfs here or we can literally put to rest the idea that it is so superior we ignore the rest. 

That idea has been put to rest for years, unless we are talking tropics.

Also, JC...after Jan 15 massive bust for me and Jan 16 positive NYC bust, I'll be the first one to say its not as superior but it still scores the best overall, wont argue that. My point is, this type of upper air pattern which ee have not seen in a while, will be interesting to see who scores the best. thats all. 

I don't know...that snow map that Ray posted, shows no more accumulation from Wednesday to Friday.  That tells me that the wed/Thur deal misses.  At least by the looks of the accumulation map.

Later phase allows it to swing East more. Still in the hunt, just timing a bit off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Archived