Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mayhem IV!

Typhoon Tip

5 hours ago, dryslot said:

There is BL issues over the SE areas into SCT, Jimmy's geography is bad, Its snow from NCT, Berks north into Vt and east into Maine

I love storms that taint up to Kevin.

4 hours ago, Bostonseminole said:

996 east of the cape.. still BL issues but too early to worry?

Too late a stall for those in SWNE.  Eastern areas--primarily in NH and ME FTW.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

Will and others similar to him can critique me...

Thought euro ensembles looked better than the op. Looks like secondary surface low is south of op. The midlevels would suggest plowable. Closed 5h off the Cape.

While one could never compare me to Will, I definitely agree with you :P 

So there are some under the radar things going on. After tomorrow's clipper we get a cold tuck. Meso low develops in the GOM and sets the stage for some snow as it throws back NE winds to the coast on Sunday. Then, a system moves in like a SWFE and causes snow ormix to break out inland and close to BOS. The question then is how fast does that low bomb out as the very strong s/w moves in. I think ern MA coast may get some reach around from that as it nukes south of PWM. Obviously the Maine coast near Dryslot is under the gun.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

So there are some under the radar things going on. After tomorrow's clipper we get a cold tuck. Meso low develops in the GOM and sets the stage for some snow as it throws back NE winds to the coast on Sunday. Then, a system moves in like a SWFE and causes snow ormix to break out inland and close to BOS. The question then is how fast does that low bomb out as the very strong s/w moves in. I think ern MA coast may get some reach around from that as it nukes south of PWM. Obviously the Maine coast near Dryslot is under the gun.

Did you see ens

23 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Don't feel good about this one. 

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

What about the Wed-Thurs system?  We haven't been talking about that, for good reason, but at one point that was seen as a very significant storm with broad impacts more KU style I think...even with a piece of the spv dropping in.

Right now its maybe some light snow but its east for any high impact.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Don't feel good about this one. 

depends what your anticipating

Those euro weenie maps are not happening, or should i say i see very little shot of a foot of snow anywhere in NE mass but well see if thing can go gangbusters like it almost did last nite then that happens. I'm imagining high end advisory low end warning up here.

Archived