Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mayhem IV!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Thanks... yeah this will be a miss or a graze at best... fits the season perfectly.

Inside 4 days now.... asking for a lot to get this to be a decent event.

A few inches definitely wouldn't be hard to do in SE areas. But as Will and I were saying...I'm not a fan of these setups unless this really had room to amp up a bit.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I'm fully on board for a good hit Thursday. That ensemble support is hard to ignore. We've seen these so many times over the years. Op runs see it, lose it and ensembles get stronger and closer every run . Then op runs pick it up again . Should be a solid event and best case is SNE biggest snowfall of winter 

You sure know how to set yourself up for disappointment.  

Definitely possible it's a very solid event but not sure I've seen you go all in based on the GEFS.

The only guidance that has a decent signal is the GEFS.  Most everything else doesn't look to hot now.  So why would anybody be "all in" for a solid region wide event in SNE FROM THIS? 

When this goes down the tubes tonight, he'll have a whole different attitude tmrw morning.. it'll be winter is over ..bring on Morch lol!!  

16 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It's there but we're just about inside 4 days now. I'd also say this run is slightly worse than 12z.

Going to need more than ensemble support pretty soon here 

A small change means you have warning snow.   As it stands now you're not that far off.

Archived