Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Clipper Jan 31st 2017 discussion

WeatherFeen2000

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, seanick said:

You are acting like this is a blizzard or something. No matter how you cut it, this isn't a big event. Lucky if anyone in the city sees more than an inch. 

dude it's a joke lol..relax..and your right,i think most of the people here are waiting for just that to put them in better moods. let me enjoy mood inch atleast.

27 minutes ago, seanick said:

You are acting like this is a blizzard or something. No matter how you cut it, this isn't a big event. Lucky if anyone in the city sees more than an inch. 

This "event" wasn't even worthy of taking any pictures here, the moderate snow or whatever it was lasted less than 30 min and whatever stuck to the ground has melted already.  There have been zero snowflakes here in the last hour.

This would be noteworthy in April, not in January.

Well surprise surprise :blink:  After me being a negative Nancy pita all morning now it's really coming down.  I've got about 1 block vis and it's just pouring down big juicy flakes..  I know that a couple of the models that were posted yesterday and last night showed a small jackpot just east of me on the NY/CT border, looks like it's happening.  It's staying good and cold too, hanging at 24*.  

Of course in the time it took to type this the sky has brightened considerably :( 

Based on how models are looking I am rather pessimistic going forward since we it looks like we are losing our cold/snow window first couple of weeks of Feb. with a fizzle for Monday and a cutter after that so Im enjoying what little we get now...whoknows it could be the last time we see flakes till next December. Moderate burst in Kew Gardens now.

Archived