Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Potential light snow 1/29 overnight to 1/30 thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, snjókoma said:

Do you like vending machines? 37 people have been killed them since 1995.

First of all, I am going to need a source.  You can't just make things up.

Second, it's not just me raising the alarm.  Some of the products this afternoon that have been put out by the NWS are scary stuff..."DEADLY SNOW SQUALL". Are you suggesting that they should concern themselves instead with vending machines?  Would you go to a vending machine safety forum and make OT posts about snow?  

Probably not.

Just now, cmasty1978 said:

First of all, I am going to need a source.  You can't just make things up.

Second, it's not just me raising the alarm.  Some of the products this afternoon that have been put out by the NWS are scary stuff "DEADLY SNOW SQUALL".  Are you suggesting that they should concern themselves instead with vending machines?  Would you go to a vending machine saftey forum and make OT posts about snow?  Probably not.

This is banter, but the point is that no matter how hard you root for or against snow, it doesn't care. Nature does what it want to does, unless you cloudseed. The vending machine and football things were just to prove that many things people "root for" or "like" are dangerous. 

Just now, snjókoma said:

This is banter, but the point is that no matter how hard you root for or against snow, it doesn't care. Nature does what it want to does, unless you cloudseed. The vending machine and football things were just to prove that many things people "root for" or "like" are dangerous. 

Well, ISIS will also do what it does, regardless of whether I root for them.  That doesnt make rooting for them very savory, however. I encourage everyone here to think about their moral compass a little more.  You may not be a bad person already, but everyone can be better. Myself included.  Which is why I gave up the NFL despite that part of me that was naggingly calling me to stay. 

41 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

NWS calling for 50% pops late tonight . Hrrrrrrrrr has some light stuff in the region so maby eek out a dusting. 27/13 currently.  If so that will be 3 days in a row with frozen falling....can't complain and not at all panicked for the remainder of season. The way I look at it ....I have 8 weeks left for snow chances. Glass half full approach from this kid:D

HRRR apparently has light sim radar returns but no accumulated precip so we shall see.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived