joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Model Discussion

UlsterCountySnowZ

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This setup is very volatile still.   I don't like the high positioning.  Would rather have it more north, it dips too far south into the CONUS.  The setup out west and in the plains isn't bad.  My main concern would be too much Canada energy phasing in and driving this well north and west of here.  If that northern energy stays away though I'm not worried too much about this overamplifying 

2 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

You can forgot the second storm on the GFS. Completely disjointed and out to lunch.

The differences between the GFS and Euro are comical. The Euro wants nothing to do with the first storm and likes the 2nd one and the GFS is just the opposite. Obviously one model or the other is going to be dead wrong

8 minutes ago, snowman19 said:

The differences between the GFS and Euro are comical. The Euro wants nothing to do with the first storm and likes the 2nd one and the GFS is just the opposite. Obviously one model or the other is going to be dead wrong

The Euro and GFS have liked Day 10 storms all winter so I'm ignoring both models when it comes to that event right now 

Archived