• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

3 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

I'm looking forward to spring myself but reality is that were going into a wintry period of at least 10 days or so and then we creep out and I think Spring makes a strong entrance middle of April.

Sorry for the negativity.... Really does look god for ROCH points east to get a nice a nice March storm, and hold onto a good stretch of late winter for at least a week. WNY is just the snow anus of synoptic storms. Always has been and always will be. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry for the negativity.... Really does look god for ROCH points east to get a nice a nice March storm, and hold onto a good stretch of late winter for at least a week. WNY is just the snow anus of synoptic storms. Always has been and always will be. 

To be honest, I know deep down inside it's gonna hit the usual spots, just where you mentioned, but it's nice to atleast be in the game while we are, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

To be honest, I know deep down inside it's gonna hit the usual spots, just where you mentioned, but it's nice to atleast be in the game while we are, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I hear ya  man.  This will end up hitting eastern New England and maybe NYC, with Euro of course verifying. GFS being the d tease to get get the hopes of ENY points west up. Not falling for it.  

Archived