Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Huge Damaging Nor'easter Obs

Damage In Tolland

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

If we get a good February/early March, this is the type of season where you go up to Sunday River on during your 3rd week of March trip and see a 4 foot pack with layer and layers of events visible...esp when that lower base is bulletproof. The stakes on the side of Ridge Run will be buried...we can hope.

Yea funny I was thinking about that and hey just got an invite to Reno at my bros in April for some Tahoe days. Eric Radarman is there right now and said he has never seen anything like it.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Yea funny I was thinking about that and hey just got an invite to Reno at my bros in April for some Tahoe days. Eric Radarman is there right now and said he has never seen anything like it.

Awesome....Tahoe could probably not get another flake the rest of the season and skiing in April would be amazing this year....of course, we know they're probably gonna get buried some more. 50F bluebird days with 100% terrain open and 100"+ bases...can't beat it.

He is probably seeing what I saw in March '99...that was jaw-dropping for me when I went out there that time. The difference is if he is there right now...he's prob getting powder skiing as it's still cold there. They have highs in the 20s for a few days before it warms up more.

Archived