Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Gnarly Nor'easter 1/24 to 1/25/17 our favorite week

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

Well those x-sects looked warmer than that. But regardless, it's about what the forecast is not what the NAM or Euro shows. I happen to broadly like a cooling trend (I reserve the right to change my mind when I really dig in tomorrow), but verbatim that was a thick layer to overcome.

At least when I interpret wrong you and Will add substantive intelligent responses that are much appreciated.  Others need to take the stick out of their arse. Thank you 

The nice thing for this on the coast is there's no hope at all.

What an unrelenting crapfest this is shaping up to have been.  And everyone around me is so happy about it too.  All the songs they'll write about your mid 40s and damp.  Idiots, as though we won't have enough of that in the end times. 

1 minute ago, NeonPeon said:

The nice thing for this on the coast is there's no hope at all.

What an unrelenting crapfest this is shaping up to have been.  And everyone around me is so happy about it too.  All the songs they'll write about your mid 40s and damp.  Idiots, as though we won't have enough of that in the end times. 

Glad we don't live there.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Gfs is a mess. I feel like it had issues with systems modeled to have a lot of convection. 

It's kind of strung out, lol...so QPF queens won't be happy, but the larger scale trend up north was better I thought. There's also lots of crap happening down south with that strong ULL.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Glad we don't live there.

The end times?  Or Newport County?  I've heard some argue it's a distinction without a difference, but from my couch it's cozy enough... that is, when winter and spring don't combine into one long, boring malaise.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

It's kind of strung out, lol...so QPF queens won't be happy, but the larger scale trend up north was better I thought. There's also lots of crap happening down south with that strong ULL.

I wish it wouldn't take its time so it can take advantage of the fresh delivery of cold air. Speeding up would help.

Archived