Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 17/18 Paste Job

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Professional Lurker said:

Curious to see if box updates the map and forecast for my area. They're poo-pooing this event for my area but the models seem to suggest is be getting more. Currently they have me getting less than an inch of snow.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BOX may not budge on the forecast until tomorrow morning.  Still could be mostly rain for most of MA although I am leaning snowier than they are suggesting. 

8 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

BOX may not budge on the forecast until tomorrow morning.  Still could be mostly rain for most of MA although I am leaning snowier than they are suggesting. 

I'm really surprised at their approach since yesterday.  They have not shown any sign of going to a more snow forecast.  

16 minutes ago, 512high said:

Can you give me a time frame , meaning 12 hour event etc. looking for an end time on Wednesday for snow removal.. thanks  philip

3 minutes ago, 512high said:

Can someone please give me an idea when this storm pulls out on Wednesday? ty

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Nashua&state=NH&site=BOX&textField1=42.7486&textField2=-71.4918&e=0#.WH0mdvkrKHs

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

NAM moving towards euro now.

See I thought the EURO moved towards the NAM/GFS up here...at least with moisture and lift.  

Euro much more expansive with the precip in NNE, more in line with the American guidance.

We'all see if the RGEM moves that way too with more pronounced lift in NNE.

Just now, powderfreak said:

See I thought the EURO moved towards the NAM/GFS up here...at least with moisture and lift.  

Euro much more expansive with the precip in NNE, more in line with the American guidance.

We'all see if the RGEM moves that way too.

I'm just looking at temperature profiles which models are much better at vs qpf.

Archived