Newest Member
    SnowHabit
1/14 Weak 'High Overrunning' Discussion/Observations

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

It was almost 70 in urban areas and only fell to 28 in the park. Below freezing temps were very brief there. No way this sticks to any sort of pavement there. Not to mention it's 33 with a light onshore flow 

with heavier rates of snowfall and a dropping sun it might very well stick to some paved surfaces.ground temps are not as warm as everyone would think,esp with dusk coming. here in the bronx it's only 29 degrees and dropping with light snow currently.

3 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

It was almost 70 in urban areas and only fell to 28 in the park. Below freezing temps were very brief there. No way this sticks to any sort of pavement there. Not to mention it's 33 with a light onshore flow 

Snowfall isnt measured on pavement. 

6 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Yea I don't think this will be sticking to the pavement in urban NENJ , the city and LI.  Maybe in a burst of heavier snow.

1 minute ago, Squid1225 said:

Hey all new to the forum. I live in New Windsor NY and I'm good friends with Ulstercountysnowzone. I look forward to chatting weather with all of you! 

My personal weather station link...

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KNYROCKT2

Currently bone dry with virgo overhead

welcome on board ..

15 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Same here. Nice winter feel before we torch again 

Yeah definitely. We have to enjoy this little bit of snow, since we won't see it again until at least very late January.  Nice scene out there with the trees coated with wet snow. We have a little over a half inch here now. 

2 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

Yeah definitely. We have to enjoy this little bit of snow, since we won't see it again until at least very late January.  Nice scene out there with the trees coated with wet snow. We have a little over a half inch here now. 

It likes to snow on Saturday this winter. Obviously this weekend is a bit different then last haha

Archived