Newest Member
    SnowHabit
1/14 Weak 'High Overrunning' Discussion/Observations

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zelocita Weather said:

Radar looks like it has continuous precipitation from the mason Dixon line north all the way back to West Virginia and Ohio....not sure it stops all together anytime soon

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/northeast_loop.php

use this, much better depiction of what's actually falling as snow as oppose to low lying cloud cover 

Just now, Paragon said:

Only sticking to grass and "tops"- nothing on the roads, barely anything in the driveways or sidewalks.

Park visibility down to a quarter of a mile, half a mile at the airports, everyone is in the upper 20s (28-29).

quite odd,take a trip to my area and it's everything white right now including roads with mod to heavy snow falling currently,it's been snowing at this clip for over a hour and change now..

Just now, BxWeatherwatcher said:

quite odd,take a trip to my area and it's everything white right now including roads with mod to heavy snow falling currently,it's been snowing at this clip for over a hour and change now..

I think those surfaces it isn't sticking to have residual heat from the "torch" we had for a few days.  Sounds like it's beautiful up your way!

Rates were higher here about 30 min ago, now the flakes look really small for some reason.

Archived