Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 6-8 Winter Storm Observations

Wow

16 minutes ago, FallsLake said:

Not sure if you guys want to be pulled in again, but the latest HRRR and RAP do give more snow with the redevelopment of the back bands. HRRR gives the Triangle 3" with the RAP 5" with more to the NE. Just the messenger.. 

I say we string the messenger up...j/k.  Keep the updates coming!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, SnowNiner said:

Man what a huge bust for clt. Maybe got 2 inches of snow sleet in NW CLT. South of town got zip. Wow. 

Never going to belive in a storm again until the warm nose is worked out the day before. Wow.

Never doubt that NW trend until after the storm. Ain't no joke. 

2 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

22F / 21TD

Just eyeballing it, I'd say I have a solid 6-7" and still snowing heavily. Definitely surprised with this one!

I posted the other night when the NAM made huge jump NW people threw it out.... But JB said he wouldn't discount it he's seen it score a coup before, and he thinks models will adjust west.. They did I got probably 9 inches by now and still coming down.

2nd jeb walk this morning is finished.  May be able to get my total to 3" depending on how long we can hang on to this final batch.  Wanted to get at least 4" this storm but not gonna be able to get there. Oh well, I just need to finally buy a farm up around Denver lol. 

• jburns unpinned this topic

Archived