Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 6-8 Winter Storm Observations

Wow

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dpbutler1 said:

I live off bellhaven blvd near brookshire blvd. I live close to the rite aid and sports page bar. I'm just glad it flipped over finally. 

Know the area well, can't beat the Sports Page's wings!  Just looked out and saw the neighbor coming down the street, big flakes in their headlights.  Looks like the changeover was in the process of starting while I was outside right before you posted.

Remember how many people called march 2009 a bust around 4PM?

We drove back to Lincolnton from Raleigh in that mess. Left Raleigh around 3pm. Made it home to Lincolnton with a foot around 10 at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, WxKnurd said:

Know the area well, can't beat the Sports Page's wings!  Just looked out and saw the neighbor coming down the street, big flakes in their headlights.  Looks like the changeover was in the process of starting while I was outside right before you posted.

It was just outside and its coming down good pretty good. Its starting to accumulate already and I don't hear sleet anymore. 

3 minutes ago, dpbutler1 said:

It was just outside and its coming down good pretty good. Its starting to accumulate already and I don't hear sleet anymore. 

Yep, can see it in the street lights.  Still hear a few pingers against the window upstairs but accumulating on all surfaces now.

• jburns unpinned this topic

Archived