Newest Member
    joxey
January 7th/8th Storm Discussion

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Why s of the coastal front and not just nw?

OES is south of coastal front and will occur for a long time. Normal it is just west of coastal front but I am unsure of how long the front stays in one place.  It might be just west like normal.

14 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I'm in N Andover and I have 2 options.

Drive Toward S Shore ( Maybe to S Weymouth)

or Drive toward Cape Ann. 

S. Weymouth is the Northern Extent of where i'm confident a foot will fall

Come south, there's a subway in Plymouth we can meet at

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The Debbie's and tailpipe suckers were ridiculous the last 24 hours. You stay the course 

Mid levels haven't really changed too much. Even the more east solutions that scared the qpf queens a little still had good ML fronto into the interior. 

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Mid levels haven't really changed too much. Even the more east solutions that scared the qpf queens a little still had good ML fronto into the interior. 

What the pistol swallowers and queens do is look at a snowmap and see less snow over their area , freak out and get upset and quickly jam out multiple emotional and frantic posts on how things are shifting east and it's a bad sign 

Can clearly see the edge of the best forcing (700 mb fronto) that extends from Sussex NJ into Salisbury CT, and progressing northeastward into Amherst MA. I think this westernmost band will make it into Manchester NH and eventually up towards Rochester NH. In my opinion, this line will represent the western edge of the 6" + totals. Northwest of that line totals falls off dramatically. 

Archived