Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/5/17 to 1/8/17 Obs Thread

MN Transplant

4 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Very light floaters...an occasional fatty mixed in. Can't call it much more than a coating. Feels like it's done here...stopped looking at the radar a bit ago

I've lived here for 20 years and one thing I am certain of is...yes we are done.  Which might mean we are not.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Herb@MAWS said:

Steady light snow has developed over past 3/4-hr.  Small grains only, imitating slight stickage on car, deck, roof.  Nothing on grass.  Temp hit 20.9 before snow ramped up, down to 20.7.  Low pre-dawn was 20.3.  Slightly heavier band to my west folks reported on earlier appears to be trying to move in.  Not much to be excited about looking at radar.

More like MOD snow has developed in last 10-15 mins.  Slight whitening of sidewalks, streets, car, deck and mulch.  The grass looks like it wants to follow suit but it's still more on the green side.  Temp down a notch to 20.5.

SN in Dupont, all surfaces coated. Pretty

perfect winter: 2-weeks cold/snow, 1-week warm/dry, 2-weeks cold/snow, 2-weeks warm/dry, a classic Nor'easter and very cold and picturesque week, then 2-weeks warm and outdoorsy, sunny and quite dry... (etc etc)

5 minutes ago, BaltimoreWxGuy said:

Sent from a friend in OC. Pretty cool

dammit I should have gone down to the beach house yesterday. I have a stupid wild card playoff party today and should have cancelled it. There is nothing prettier than snow on the beach.

I have had off and on light snow all morning here in Winchester. It has amounted to a dusting. 

17 degrees

light snow

Just now, clskinsfan said:

dammit I should have gone down to the beach house this yesterday. I have a stupid wild card playoff party today and should have cancelled it. There is nothing prettier than snow on the beach.

Yeah, I would have went to my beach house if I didnt have to work tomorrow lol oh well

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Big-ish flakes final.  Can at least call it 0.1" now for the fourth measurable "event" of the season.  

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Big-ish flakes final.  Can at least call it 0.1" now for the fourth measurable "event" of the season.  

hey wxusaf where abouts are you in columbia, im on 175 3 miles west of i-95

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived