Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/5/17 to 1/8/17 Obs Thread

MN Transplant

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Well...it's cold enough to snow...enjoy everyone...I'm getting coffee then heading out. Good luck and congrats if you're getting snow.

I'm having a cup of coffee by the fire enjoying the last morning of the Christmas tree now and considering taking a drive to the eastern shore for a mini snow chase and brewery tour.

Almost forgot to mention the best part. Gene Autry Christmas album playing quietly too. The holiday season is too short.

Just now, Stormpc said:

Wow. What the hell happened? This looks like epic failure. Total crap. Its funny. And sad. So many hours looking at this for what it appears will be NOTHING. Its comical. But if radar improves, I will be back IN. 

LOL.  Yeah I thought after last night's RGEM we were definitely good for 2 or more inches.   

Anyway, doesn't look like the radar will improve for this one.  The trajectory of the good blob is all wrong for us, and this thing is in a serious hurry.  

4 minutes ago, Wonderdog said:

Just looked outside and in the past ten minutes it started snowing and everything is white, roads, lawn etc.

Good to hear! I like the looks of that band you're in heading towards D.C. Another hour perhaps?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived