Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/5/17 to 1/8/17 Obs Thread

MN Transplant

2 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Anyone know what it's doing in Carbondale? Carbonville? Carbohydrates? Carbonated Soda? Anything the iPhone can suggest... 

Light Snow on the Elkridge/Columbia line. :)

Was snowing much better at 7pm.  Just a few occasional flakes now.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

I'm wondering what all that stuff down by Richmond is, don't think any of the models had snow down there, which would lead me to believe that moisture survived the pass over the mountains.

I'm thinking (and I guess wishcasting) that this really will fill in sooner rather then later.

Radar has filled in to the west. Nothing heavy or moderate but snow for sure. Hopefully that can make it over here.

Its partly cloudy here. Moon in the clear mostly. Sourh of the 270 xchange and east of Rt 15 in VA NEVER does well with these events. Saw some flurries this morning. We will probably get into some snow showers later on as a system lines up and exits down here in the southern regions.

Just now, BristowWx said:

Enjoy it.  Take pictures.  The weather at Union station is probably less than perfect if you like snow.  

I was really bummed about missing the home snow in gburg while on the train but now it actually seems like I made a decent choice. I'll take pictures to share :) only the 4th time I've ever seen snow.

1 minute ago, supernovasky said:

I was really bummed about missing the home snow in gburg while on the train but now it actually seems like I made a decent choice. I'll take pictures to share :) only the 4th time I've ever seen snow.

I hope at some point we get a good snow just for you.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived