Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Model Mayhem II!

SR Airglow

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Leo, post less and read and learn more please!!   You are very lost and confused!! You don't even understand what he was trying to tell you, do you?????? 

That is what the temperature is suppose to be here tomorrow 8 degrees celsius. Yeah that is warm for this time of year. You have to admit I have been right Hazey thus far. Unless the negative EPO doesn't break down so quickly like the Euro Ensembles are indicating in the 11-15 day range. 

5 minutes ago, leo1000 said:

That is what the temperature is suppose to be here tomorrow 8 degrees celsius. Yeah that is warm for this time of year. You have to admit I have been right Hazey thus far. Unless the negative EPO doesn't break down so quickly like the Euro Ensembles are indicating in the 11-15 day range. 

Glad we don't live there....

Anyway. We've had 2 week period of above seasonal and before that you had almost twice as much normal snowfall. Now we are heading back to colder and potentially snowy. I'd hardly say you've been right. If we are wearing t-shirts between now and April 1st, I'll give you congrats then.

Archived