Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2016-17 OBS Thread

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JTA66 said:

Yep, couple of flurries drifting by. This makes it into one of the top-5 events of winter!

My higher elevation usually pays off in winter with more flurries and snow showers making up for the death bands striking south and east in the stronger storms but not this winter. There is one scrap of good news the cutter look which was gaining momentum for day 9-10 is losing the battle at least on the GFS. 

My unofficial measure is about 2.8-3.0" on elevated surfaces in Erma, NJ (Lower Cape May Co.)

Very large and fluffy flakes the last hour but i think we are about done here.  Fun little event and Looking forward to the mountains the next 5 weekends.  Let's hope you inland guys get in on the storms later this week.

2 hours ago, Bliz299 said:

9:30am(30th): still spitting a few flakes but radar shows the end is at hand. Temp. up to 33F. I feel the current 3.4" is it. Not to bad at all.

Congrats I forget what real snow is I haven't seen more than 2" since last Januaries blizzard. You guys are making out like in an 80's winter.

Archived