Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IrishRob17 said:

There's an inverse relationship too, typically the louder they are the less they know, and they often have cowbells as well. 

Those cowbells and air horns drive me nuts lol. I usually do the chains on home games so I just walk up to my son and say do me a favor and shut that sideline up and lay out their qb please

4 minutes ago, snywx said:

Those cowbells and air horns drive me nuts lol. I usually do the chains on home games so I just walk up to my son and say do me a favor and shut that sideline up and lay out their qb please

My middle son got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in Mighty Mites back in the day which was basically unheard of. He played on the O line and was a bigger fan of wrestling than football. When the coach told him who to block he simply picked the kid up and body slammed him, LOL. 

Just now, IrishRob17 said:

My middle son got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty in Mighty Mites back in the day which was basically unheard of. He played on the O line and was a bigger fan of wrestling than football. When the coach told him who to block he simply picked the kid up and body slammed him, LOL. 

I love it! 

Well, today sure is turning out to be far better than I expected.  I thought I was going to be just a hair too far north to get anything of any consequence and it's been 2 blocks or lower visibility for a while now.  There were a few periods of lighter snow while I was out and about this afternoon but it's really coming down now.  Steady, moderate, falling straight down cold snow.  Fat bike ride should be great in the morning :) 

Archived