Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

The cold front to our NW seems to be bringing snow with it, any chance we see a few flakes this afternoon as it passes through?

You can track it with my new favorite link, just click around on the different locations and check out the webcam: http://www.nysmesonet.org/mesonow#?stid=OTIS

3 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

You can track it with my new favorite link, just click around on the different locations and check out the webcam: http://www.nysmesonet.org/mesonow#?stid=OTIS

Oh man... Where the hell have I been??? When did these sites go operational? Now im gonna have to look for this Otisville site its prob within a mile or 2 from me

2 minutes ago, snywx said:

Oh man... Where the hell have I been??? When did these sites go operational? Now im gonna have to look for this Otisville site its prob within a mile or 2 from me

you guys reporting any snow falling today?  Heard there is snow falling above 1500 feet and there might even be snow mixing in close to the coast this afternoon because of the cold air just above the surface.

13 minutes ago, snywx said:

Looks like its located right smack in the middle of a big farm just north of 211 between Old Mountain Rd & Shoddy Hollow Rd. Elevation is just shy of 800'. 

11 minutes ago, Paragon said:

you guys reporting any snow falling today?  Heard there is snow falling above 1500 feet and there might even be snow mixing in close to the coast this afternoon because of the cold air just above the surface.

No snow around here, just some rain showers along with the occasional break out of the sun.

1 hour ago, Paragon said:

according to my wife, there was snow mixing with rain this morning for a period of time.

I was down in Princeton.

Archived