Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

Living in the past can be bad for your mental heath.  Welcome to the present friend ;) 

Looks like it wants to flurry outside.  Just to my north and west the sky is dark and the wind came up a little while ago.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it....what that has to do with snowfalls I have no idea but I digress.  Adult beverages on the patio Saturday afternoon, la la la lock it up. 

45 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

Yikes at the long-range GFS - a torch cutter every two days. What a stupid way to end a stupid winter if that pans out...

Yup.. I am going on the record to cancel winter. Not to say that it will not snow again.

Another turd of a winter. 

Booked a trip to Key West for the last week of February today....to get out of this disaster.

20 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

Yikes at the long-range GFS - a torch cutter every two days. What a stupid way to end a stupid winter if that pans out...

Long range models have been horrible, so it probably will change. Hopefully if it's going to be above normal hopefully it's dry with much above temps.

7 minutes ago, WEATHERBUFF said:

Long range models have been horrible, so it probably will change. Hopefully if it's going to be above normal hopefully it's dry with much above temps.

I know I'm in the minority, but I still prefer cool wx. Summers are long and hot around here - nothing wrong with a mellow and prolonged transition to spring IMO.

As for the pack, seems like most of my yard has melted down to the layer of sleet from the late Jan ping-fest. That stuff has some teeth. 

22 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I still prefer cool wx. Summers are long and hot around here - nothing wrong with a mellow and prolonged transition to spring IMO.

As for the pack, seems like most of my yard has melted down to the layer of sleet from the late Jan ping-fest. That stuff has some teeth. 

Still have some snowpack here especially in shaded areas.

Archived