January Obs and Disco

H2O

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, MiddleRvrwx said:

Good God. My bad. Was being distracted while typing. Thank you! :hug:

:lol:

If you can see my sig (thanks, WxWatcher!), you'll see that it's just a pet peeve of mine. My wife is an editor and while I'm not an editor, I am a fellow grammar nazi, so "proper" grammar surrounds me in everyday life and I can't help myself!

If my work can help just one poor apostrophe from being needlessly sacrificed to the gods of ill grammar, then I will feel as though I've done my job.

:hug:

1 hour ago, mattie g said:

If you can see my sig (thanks, WxWatcher!), you'll see that it's just a pet peeve of mine. My wife is an editor and while I'm not an editor, I am a fellow grammar nazi, so "proper" grammar surrounds me in everyday life and I can't help myself!

If my work can help just one poor apostrophe from being needlessly sacrificed to the gods of ill grammar, then I will feel as though I've done my job.

:hug:

Lol, I understand the pet peeve.  Alot of loosers drive me batty. ;)

I'm not grammatically perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but that f-up was a genuinely rushed brain fart.   

Oh.... I turned 50 last month.   Make that an old and stinky brain fart. :lol:

Oh yeah, the fog finally cleared out an hour ago.

10 minutes ago, MiddleRvrwx said:

Lol, I understand the pet peeve.  Alot of loosers drive me batty. ;)

I'm not grammatically perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but that f-up was a genuinely rushed brain fart.   

Oh.... I turned 50 last month.   Make that an old and stinky brain fart. :lol:

Oh yeah, the fog finally cleared out an hour ago.

On topic: Beautiful day. Very pleasant walking to meetings downtown today!

8 hours ago, das said:

Very cool seeing the Atlantic moisture move from the east under the increasing lift from the south on radar.

Leaf 2.GIF

I remember 8pm, that was just about the time i got caught in the moderate rain in the middle of my evening jebwalk. I had a tough time pretending it was snow as rainwater streamed down my face lmao

2 hours ago, high risk said:

windy morning, but had one pretty remarkable gust around 7:30 that probably approached 50 mph.     The house shook, and it literally started raining large branches in the woods behind the house.     Wondering if some sort of gravity wave feature moved through.

Had one like that here too.  I saw what looked like segments of gutters all over my back yard and thought "oh noooo" but then realized they were pieces of styrofoam from a neighbor's trash can that the big gust blew over and emptied.

Rain increasing now.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived