Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still finding this whole thing pretty odd.

13 hours ago, Wentzadelphia said:

...and Highzenberg is back...My internet is down I can only access certain websites its so weird, I can't access the model sites, but based on some of the maps I've seen on here. Perfect 500mb. Classic Mid-Atlantic Neutral/slightly neg tilt trough. IF the EURO steps towards this then I'll start to get excited. 

I have Stormvista but landlord didn't pay the internet bill & he's out of town so I have no access except for certain websites. Can someone post 500mb freebies when they come out? Ecmwf.int has euro maps. They all come out @ 2am. 

I am hoping we see the EURO gradually trend towards the GFS tonight. The chances of it showing a GFS solution is slim to none, but we'll see....

Thanks in advance. 

Hey guys, my internet is down, I can only access certain websites. Snow88 or someone could you post the CMC & 18z Para GFS for Wave 2? Would REALLY appreciate it

Hey Psu, I know this is a bit off-topic

I went to California University of PA for 3 years to Study Meteorology. Personal/Family reasons caused me to drop out (and no it wasn't my grades ;)). I never went back. It has been 10+ years now and it is too late for me. Go finish it up man it'll be an accomplishment no one can take from you. Met. is one of the toughest majors there is IMO. 

Back on topic.

My internet access is down & I can only access certain sites...could you post tonight's CMC & 18z Para GFS if you get a minute? 

I don't know why I'm obsessing over it, but I am. I hope those other sites come back soon before we really start tracking our .5" of powder.

57 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Everyone who says they're throwing in the towel before we're in HRRR range is a complete liar. We even track precip edges in real time that have zero chance at moving overhead. We ARE who we think we ARE!

Dennis Green OBM. Greatest sports press conference of all time.

3 hours ago, mattie g said:

I'm still finding this whole thing pretty odd.

I don't know why I'm obsessing over it, but I am. I hope those other sites come back soon before we really start tracking our .5" of powder.

Haha!  Yeah, that is kind of funny.  But hey...the internet, it's online now! (a'la Homer Simpson)

5 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Cut him some slack.  He does live in Pittsburgh after all.

At least we have decent sports teams pick up the slack... Well.. Pay no attention to that baseball team behind the curtain. :lol:

You guys have some excellent posters that know their stuff and good discussions on patterns, but that tends to drag all the transient lurkers out of the woodwork when things are bad everywhere and there is nothing to talk about but troll on the past, sorta like that guy you graduated with that still lives at home and works at wal-mart but still brings up scoring with a semi good looking chick in 11th grade.... and that's the end of his life achievements.

Archived