Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, stormtracker said:

Get out, foreigner!  The prevailing mood of the nation has affected me!  

You didn't seem similarly up in arms that those countries do not allow anyone with an Israeli passport into the country. In fact 16 Muslim majority countries do not allow anyone with an Israeli passport in the country. Oh and it is not just a 90 day halt it has been always. You have to love the liberal spin. 

17 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

You didn't seem similarly up in arms that those countries do not allow anyone with an Israeli passport into the country. In fact 16 Muslim majority countries do not allow anyone with an Israeli passport in the country. Oh and it is not just a 90 day halt it has been always. You have to love the liberal spin. 

Not sure what Israel has to do with American policy, but OK!   Israel should get right on that!

Next up:  "you didn't seem to care about when Sri Lanka banned wheat imports from Kakzakyastankdfaksldjfstan!!" as if it relates!  Film at 11

53 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

Go **** yourself.

1 hour ago, H2O said:

Walder Frey found out who no one was.  Thats a warning to the staff here.  Fix it or get waifed.

lol you're not even a member, your threats are invalid. 

43 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

But anyway, back to lighthearted banter before Doctor Heavy came in.....Mark my words yall...in 1 hour, GFS is going to go ham! 

Hows that going? Haven't looked...

1 hour ago, stormtracker said:

But anyway, back to lighthearted banter before Doctor Heavy came in.....Mark my words yall...in 1 hour, GFS is going to go ham! 

You always know..not sure how but you just know..we always go from fairly decent to total crap... Never a step down process to failure...I even bought extra beer for Sunday and positioned the tv so I could see the game and outside at same time...this is kind of my fault if this fails

Archived