Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Does anyone know where I can get clear kerosene preferably between Columbia and Hunt Valley. I know Lowes and HD have it, but I'm looking for a place to fill my five gallon tank so I don't have to pay $9 a gallon. I know that Ace in cockeysville has it, but it's dyed and I'd prefer clear.

Not sure if you have a Sheet's gas station around you but I am pretty sure I was able to get some at my local one a couple of years ago. Whether it is clear or not no idea.

23 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Down at the march in D.C.  Crazy packed but fun. Favorite sign so far "make America think again". Don't bother with metro today. 2 hour line at Wehle Reston station. Can't even get within a block of some of them.

Me wife sister dad

IMG_0355.JPG

Enjoy the day. Its refreshing to see so many people gathered together and not a single trashcan fire broken window.

I hate vandals.

5 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Down at the march in D.C.  Crazy packed but fun. Favorite sign so far "make America think again". Don't bother with metro today. 2 hour line at Wehle Reston station. Can't even get within a block of some of them.

Me wife sister dad

IMG_0355.JPG

cool

2 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Anyone else having issues with Tapatalk? It seems to have locked me out of the forums, which is a bummer since I usually use it for notifications on events I'd like to follow. 

I posted an inquiry about this in the support forum here. They said it has been (tapatalk) disabled indefinitely. I'm with ya....much easier and faster to navigate with that app. The website is actually more glitchy thru a smartphone/tablet browser than the tapatalk app was. Maybe it's the lack of winter wx but posts overall declined considerably since tapatalk was disabled unless that was the idea (to save bandwidth?) Many folks probably arent even aware. 

15 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Assuming they don't leave tons of trash behind, that's how you do a large scale protest (with no regard to political views).  Peaceful and calm.  No violence, no damage.

Attendees were respectful and put their trash in cans/in piles.  Really this is the way to protest.

I never knew sour grapes could taste so good.  Really enjoyed that first half.  Especially seeing Rodgers get blasted by the safety blitz.  Amazing that after getting every conceivable break last week, the Packers have been on the wrong end every time so far.  The near pick on 2nd down with 7 seconds left that resulted in the TD at the end of the half was beautiful to watch.  Go Falcons!

2 hours ago, midatlanticweather said:

Trash cans? Really? 

No automatic alt text available.

Lol. Liberals consider those garbage cans. You really can't blame them, they are not the brightest bulbs in the batch. Oh it was also very classy. Imagine if someone here said we should blow up the White House while Obama was in office, there would have been a full on attack in here.

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

There should be a protest that protests protests. 

I'm with you. We can call it something like "we're moving the f*&k on" March. Anyway.. Make it snow, Bob! Ugh.. this storm will keep me occupied for now. It's a neat little storm. It would a lot neater if it was snow lol

13 hours ago, ravensrule said:

Lol. Liberals consider those garbage cans. You really can't blame them, they are not the brightest bulbs in the batch. Oh it was also very classy. Imagine if someone here said we should blow up the White House while Obama was in office, there would have been a full on attack in here.

so salty

Archived