Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

24 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

yep... and its very possible as I admitted back in december that this winter totally craps the bed.  But I will track this beast to the bitter end.  WHen its time to put the nail in the coffin I will but until then I track.  What I just don't understand are the people who give up on winter and then antagonize those that want to continue to track and have hope.  This is not directed at everyone who is skeptical, but some take it too far.  

Just crotchety old lawyers?

:lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, showmethesnow said:

Always fun to go into the model thread and see someone have a meltdown. Weathers a serious hobby. :)

Our reactions to disagreements have been absolutely ridiculous.  It's as if that's being depicted as equivalent to harassment or something along those lines.  Meltdown? funny

43 minutes ago, BTRWx said:

Our reactions to disagreements have been absolutely ridiculous.  It's as if that's being depicted as equivalent to harassment or something along those lines.  Meltdown? funny

Okay, it was a disagreement and not a meltdown. Think we can keep the disagreement under 2 pages next time? After all, there are some of us that want to study the day 8 op maps. :D

21 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Okay, it was a disagreement and not a meltdown. Think we can keep the disagreement under 2 pages next time? After all, there are some of us that want to study the day 8 op maps. :D

yep, I'll throw it all together in one post and edit it as I go. Is one page fair game?

6 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

yep... and its very possible as I admitted back in december that this winter totally craps the bed.  But I will track this beast to the bitter end.  WHen its time to put the nail in the coffin I will but until then I track.  What I just don't understand are the people who give up on winter and then antagonize those that want to continue to track and have hope.  This is not directed at everyone who is skeptical, but some take it too far.  

Well, this is in the banter thread, so don't take anything I say personally.  Most things are posted in jest.  I save my serious posts for the panic thread.:lol:

Keep tracking.  I love reading your analysis.

Archived