Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, snowfan said:

When you see that there are a number of new posts in a thread and open you sorta expect that there's some legit analysis of panels already published. Not folks speculating what 6 panels further into the run are going to show. Panel published then comment. Not the opposite.

Ok, I see that.  But ... it is kinda fun to see if you can guess what's coming.  I try not to say much but I am guilty of the "here it comes" when occasionally h5 trends better.

2 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Ok, I see that.  But ... it is kinda fun to see if you can guess what's coming.  I try not to say much but I am guilty of the "here it comes" when occasionally h5 trends better.

I'll even take that over "It's north!"  "No, it's south!" "What frame am I on?" "Oops, wrong run!"

This whole scene is how i feel about winter.  I'm flounder(way better looking tho), and Bluto is the NAM, Otter is the RGEM, D-Day is the Srefs.  They sweet talk me into believing that they will save things and then they butcher my car(heart).

Bluto(NAM) has the best advice tho at the end and THAT I will follow tonight.

Came into the office this morning with three meetings on my schedule:
• 9:30-10:30
• 11:00-11:30
• 2:00-2:30

I just got two updates to my calendar, so now I'm looking at:
• 2:30-3:30
• 4:30-5:00

Friday meetings are bad enough, but Friday afternoon...and until 5:00? F***'s sake...I come in at 7 and want to get out of here at a good time, especially on a Friday. 

Ugh...

9 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

This is hilarious to me for some reason.  Not his plight, just you noticing it (and me too). 

I could have set my watch to it. You like the setup post earlier about flurries at work in Baltimore? Passive aggressive trolling under the guise of contributing is worse than the skins on MNF. 

49 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

This is hilarious to me for some reason.  Not his plight, just you noticing it (and me too). 

Me too. It's hard not to notice, and like Bob said, the request is like clockwork now. But I have to admit that I feel a little stalkerish calling him out on it. :lol:

I like him, to be honest. He's enthusiastic and knows his stuff, but the whole "my internet is down so I can only access some sites " thing is incredibly odd. That's not how it works. If it's down, it's down! Just say you didn't want to re-up for model access and that any info folks can provide would be helpful. No one would think less of you. :lol:

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

I could have set my watch to it. You like the setup post earlier about flurries at work in Baltimore? Passive aggressive trolling under the guise of contributing is worse than the skins on MNF. 

Beg to differ.  There is nothing worse.

25 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Me too. It's hard not to notice, and like Bob said, the request is like clockwork now. But I have to admit that I feel a little stalkerish calling him out on it. :lol:

I like him, to be honest. He's enthusiastic and knows his stuff, but the whole "my internet is down so I can only access some sites " thing is incredibly odd. That's not how it works. If it's down, it's down! Just say you didn't want to re-up for model access and that any info folks can provide would be helpful. No one would think less of you. :lol:

I love Hizenberg, but yeah, this latest thing does seem really, really odd.  Like, how are you on the internet now asking for model input because you have no internet?  

12 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I'm seriously considering a road trip after work today.  I think I need some sea air.

Do it. Went there for the storm in 2010/2011 and was an amazing g experience. Snowstorm at the beach is nuts. Be careful. They literally have 2 plows on the whole island lol. Could see 5-7" easy on Coastal Hwy. 

50 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Oops. I was talking about someone else who shan't be named but lives on I83

2 hours ago, mattie g said:

Came into the office this morning with three meetings on my schedule:
• 9:30-10:30
• 2:00-2:30

I just got two updates to my calendar, so now I'm looking at:
• 2:30-3:30
• 4:30-5:00

Friday meetings are bad enough, but Friday afternoon...and until 5:00? F***'s sake...I come in at 7 and want to get out of here at a good time, especially on a Friday. 

Ugh...

gonna be a long day, bro.  Enjoy the snow.

54 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Oops. I was talking about someone else who shan't be named but lives on I83

18 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

So ready for him to go.

5 hours ago, mattie g said:

You know it's a marginal event when [the same] folks stop by to show us snow from outside the region.

34 minutes ago, Sparky said:

gonna be a long day, bro.  Enjoy the snow.

If we get any!

Seriously though...I'd love to get some flakes in the air tomorrow. Having our daughter's fourth birthday party around lunchtime, so it'd be fun to have some flakes flying while the kids are destroying our house. :lol: Good thing is that I'll probably be sipping a barrel-aged imperial stout either way!

Archived