• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

need to share with someone, anyone.... listening to spotifys throwback thursday playlist 

this just came on

mappy fun fact: my sister was in a talent show in elementary school. my mom being the PTA, crafty mom she is, made me an alien costume and do the dance with my sister and their friends. I was in... 7th or 8th grade. But I def recall having to do that stupid dance while wearing some ridiculous alien costume. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, mappy said:

need to share with someone, anyone.... listening to spotifys throwback thursday playlist 

this just came on

mappy fun fact: my sister was in a talent show in elementary school. my mom being the PTA, crafty mom she is, made me an alien costume and do the dance with my sister and their friends. I was in... 7th or 8th grade. But I def recall having to do that stupid dance while wearing some ridiculous alien costume. 

Haha, cool. Music takes me back to a younger and wilder time in my life, little Patrice Rushen there.

29 minutes ago, mappy said:

seriously. i never ever troll you guys if i see snow and you don't. immature ***holes like that annoy me. and im not afraid to abuse what little mod powers i have. 

Lovely, now I have an altered earworm of here comes the Map in Black, the trolling post destroyer.

I want 20%. 10 isn't enough.

14 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Why is it so hard for people to just let a gd model run without speculating the outcome?

Not sure why you would be reading a thread while the model is running if you want people to not comment while the model is running.  I mean, what exactly are you hoping to see by reading the thread?

56 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Not sure why you would be reading a thread while the model is running if you want people to not comment while the model is running.  I mean, what exactly are you hoping to see by reading the thread?

When you see that there are a number of new posts in a thread and open you sorta expect that there's some legit analysis of panels already published. Not folks speculating what 6 panels further into the run are going to show. Panel published then comment. Not the opposite.

All after school evening activities canceled for tonight over here. The girls and I are betting on a delay tomorrow morning. Better not be a closing. 

Meanwhile my sister who just moved from Columbus, OH to Atlanta says ****z is getting real down there with a WSW. I told her to hit the liquor store and sit back and watch the chaos that is about to hit. 

Archived