Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter Thread

H2O

• H2O pinned this topic
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year everyone!  Many thanks to the significant contributors here from whom the weenie wannabes like me learn so much.  Been an avid reader here and on the previous forum since 2002.  Don't contribute much, but rarely have anything of value to contribute that the mainstream does not capture and far more eloquently than I ever could.  Hats off to you all for the continuing and ongoing education.... 

For 2017 lets hope the models converge on something a week out and stay on it right up through snow nirvana so we can all get off the ledge...   Want us all to enjoy a nice Jeb-walk down the middle of the nearest major snow route in your neighborhood that is absent any traffic in the middle of the day due to the best unleashed BECS Mother Nature can muster. 

Skins had 2 chances AT HOME to basically punch their ticket. FAILED MISERABLY both times. Looked like they slept thru 4 qtrs against Carolina and 3 qtrs today. They stink. Crap play calling. Stupid D-backs that run their mouths and wag fingers while LOSING.GOODNIGHT LOSERS!!!!

6 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Nothing like losing the super bowl by 1 point due to a late TD by aaron rogers and then a 2 point conversion.  Especially, on a drive that Detroit had stopped on 3rd and 10 earlier.  4 TDs for that son-of-a-b**ch and not one of them to Jordy Nelson.  I ****ing hate fantasy football.  Hate it.

I was 64 points down at the start of this game but Rodgers, Adams, Ebron have 69 so far!

7 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I was 64 points down at the start of this game but Rodgers, Adams, Ebron have 69 so far!

I had a 32 point lead going in.  I had Jordy, they had Rodgers and Montgomery.  It got down to the end and I was sweating it, then rejoicing the short TD throw to Adams, since that left me up by one.  Only, I didn't think about the 2 pt conversion.  Sick, sick feeling.  Making it worse that I lost David Johnson today in the first quarter.  I also started Jaquizz Rogers in my flex instead of either DeAndre Hopkins or Rishard Mathews.  What a ****ing debacle.

Congrats on your win.

Aaron Rodgers ****s me every single time I play him.  I hate his guts.

6 minutes ago, mappy said:

lol at thinking us Redskins fans were jumping off a bridge after that loss. We are fans, that **** is to be expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have no idea the misery brought by being a Vikings fan.

And that is from 1970 onward.  It's been constant pain.

Archived