Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2017 Banter Thread #1

jburns

2 hours ago, buckeyefan1 said:

Five years ago today I turned green. Seven years ago this month American was born  :wub:    It's been close to 17 years that I've been "here" and I can't thank you all enough for being the BEST crew AMWX has ever known  :wub:     I've met some of the most amazing people, became close friends with some, learned a s*it ton of stuff, but most of all I've come to realize that this place is like my second home. While you all don't realize it, you have helped me threw some of the hardest days anyone could imagine. You all have made me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry. You all have given me hope when I have thought there wasn't any. You all have given me friendship, support and help when I've needed it. For this I'm forever thankful  :wub:   I hope everyone has a fantastic day filled with food, friends and family  :wub: 

❤️

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, buckeyefan1 said:

Five years ago today I turned green. Seven years ago this month American was born  :wub:    It's been close to 17 years that I've been "here" and I can't thank you all enough for being the BEST crew AMWX has ever known  :wub:     I've met some of the most amazing people, became close friends with some, learned a s*it ton of stuff, but most of all I've come to realize that this place is like my second home. While you all don't realize it, you have helped me threw some of the hardest days anyone could imagine. You all have made me laugh when all I wanted to do was cry. You all have given me hope when I have thought there wasn't any. You all have given me friendship, support and help when I've needed it. For this I'm forever thankful  :wub:   I hope everyone has a fantastic day filled with food, friends and family  :wub: 

Happy thanksgiving Michelle.  And happy thanksgiving to the rest of the SE crew.  

On 11/23/2017 at 8:25 AM, buckeyefan1 said:

:wub::wub:   You are an awesomez person too Chelle. I am so glad we live close to ya now. We need to plan another gtg too. Hope you are having a great week

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to you all. Was in Little Rock for 2 days. Lotsa windshield time

23 minutes ago, Avdave said:

I have a better chance of ****ting gold logs than this happening

If you happen to, could you save a couple for me? I'm trying fix up, customize, and turn my 95 Land Cruiser into a rock crawler family 4X4 for a summer trip to Moab next year. The gold bricks would be really helpful.

1 hour ago, Avdave said:

I have a better chance of ****ting gold logs than this happening

Van Denton put that map up on the 6 o'clock news last night. Said it wasn't a forecast and then posted it on Facebook. lol  He's as big a weenie as there is anywhere.  When If it gets cold enough he makes his own snow.

6 hours ago, jburns said:

Van Denton put that map up on the 6 o'clock news last night. Said it wasn't a forecast and then posted it on Facebook. lol  He's as big a weenie as there is anywhere.  When If it gets cold enough he makes his own snow.

Wow, total weenie if he actually put that map up on TV. Ballsy. 

Archived